Graduation!!!!

I have to admit, I'm a bit emotional at the moment. I just can't believe I made it to the end of the program.

I managed 4.2km on my final run Not bad for a curvy 49 year old.

Going to work on my speed and stamina now and I'm going to run 5k on Sunday (I've got my route mapped) and see how I get on. Determination will get me there.

Thank you so much for all your encouraging words and I hope I can return the favour.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations, that's great! This gives me inspiration for me own c25k journey. Little steps and I'm getting there.

• very well done!! congratulations on graduating! ( dont forget to get your ' badge' )

• Congratulations on graduating and best of luck on Sunday with the 5km. Let us know how you get on.

• Congratulations. Can't wait for mine. 6 more runs!! Please keep posting and keep us all going!!

• Well done Kas that's great !!!!! I'm so pleased for you! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

( only 2 more runs and I'll be there with you πŸ˜€)

Nice to see your grey graduation badge by your name!!!!! Congrats again!!!!!

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations Kass !

A massive Well done on your Graduation , fantastic achievement !

It all starts from here , hope you have some fab running adventures :-) xxx

• Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud!

• Congratulations. Great achievement.

Keep running :)

You may also like...