First post grad run!

Graduated Saturday, ran this morning and actually ran for 5ks in 31.20. What's going on? I'm sticking with Laura for a little bit and then I am going to try some of the other c25k+ podcasts.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Speedy!

• Ha ha thanks useitorloseit.

• Well done, cracking time :)

• Thanks millwalki8

• Blimey! You're a real roadrunner. Well done. Beep beep...

• Ha ha mfamilias not sure about that, I'm pretty shocked myself, all through the first 8 weeks I thought I was the slowest person on the planet as I had never checked my distance as I was just interested in finishing the podcasts.

• Well done Mat. What's going on is that you are getting fitter and faster!

• Thanks Dunder2004 I guess that's it.

• .....off to park run with you !

• Thanks henpen90, I would like to try one in a while but unfortunately I work all day on a Saturday so its pretty difficult for me to do one, there is one really close to home for me as well which is even more frustrating.

• Very well done and such an impressive speed!

• Thanks fredl.

• Blimey, no holding you back Mat! That's a great time. Keeping to a Laura is a great idea for the first few weeks after graduation as she'll prevent you from doing too much too soon and having to visit the IC!

• Thanks Irishprincess, I am expecting to come down with a big bump soon, we will see. In the meantime I'm enjoying being able to just do it.

• Yay, congratulations!

• Thanks Tomas

• well done. Great time. I stuck with Laura for a few weeks and then went onto the C25k+ podcasts, you may find them very slow though.

Enjoy running :)

You may also like...