Wk2R1 done!

Hi - just back from the first run of this week. I think the hardest 90 second run was the first one - probably set off a bit too fast! It's a beautiful day here though so felt so good to be outside and actually running!! Feel great now although slightly worried as to how much of a step-up future weeks will be.

Just keep running ..... just keep running ......!

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Just follow the plan and you'll be fine. You will step up a lot over the weeks and be amazed at your progress. Well done!

• I just did my w2r1 this morning too. I also feel I am sometimes running too fast. I tried to do the breathing tips she was saying and was concentrating on that do hard I almost fell over my own feet. Think I will leaving the breathing till the end of the runs to work on. X

• Great stuff Pip, As Steve says, the plan works, just trust it and you will get there! good luck

• Just did the same run myself yesterday. Having thought 90 seconds couldn't be that much longer than 60 seconds, it did feel quite a bit more difficult as you say

Running through canal-side clouds of hungry midges just added to the fun... Bring on W2R2: we can only get better!

You may also like...