Wk2R1 πŸ˜€

So, after missing starting Week 2 on Sunday due to a terrible journey home from Wales, I did Run 1 of week 2 tonight. I was worried that having had 4 nights off since completing Week 1, I'd find it really difficult and feel dreadful during, and after, the run. So happy that it was actually a LOT easier than I thought it would be! Work today was just rubbish, and the feeling of relief that the run was so much easier than expected, added to the sense of achievement after such a crap day has made me a very happy bunny! 😁😁😁

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ah glad to hear...my best run was after an absolute shocker of a day!! Well done!!

• Thank you! A great end to today, for sure πŸ˜‚

• Well done you! I ran W2R2 tonight after a looonnnng day too & feel a real sense of achievement! Shin splint for first time in my left leg, any suggestions for getting rid or preventing very welcome as apart from that, enjoying it!

• Ouchy! That sounds awful! I don't know what you can do about that, hope it goes soon!

• Glad you're a happy bunny and not a crappy bunny...great that you achieved what you wanted to. Well done

• Thank you πŸ˜€

• Well done for getting back on track Snodi. So pleased to hear it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be :) I'm starting to get a bit addicted to the feeling after a run but I guess there are worse things to be addicted to! x

You may also like...