Wk 5 Run 2 - nailed it

yup, two runs of 8 minutes and I'm a little achey today but only in a 'my body knows I made it work' way.

So, first attempt at run 3 coming up this weekend... I'm feeling confident but I've learnt from you lot on here that if I need a couple of attempts before I get it, it's ok... of course I'm still pretty determined to do it first time though ;)

Off to the seaside with the children now, have a great day everyone!

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Good luck with your run. It's about what's in your head now. You know you can run for a decent time; you just need to have the confidence and will to keep running through the 20 minutes. Takke it at a comfortable slow pace and you'll do it. And have the biggest grin on your face as Laura tells you to stop running!

• This next run is the one where I knew I could run :) slow and steady, focus on getting to the end and tell us all about it !! Good luck :)

• Well done with getting this far, I've the 20 min run tomorrow ( but thanks to a number of injuries it's not my first time) so I can tell you that you can do it, don't think about the time or the distance, just enjoy what you're doing and keep smiling!

• Good on you you're well on your way now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You may also like...