Graduated! How do I get the badge?

Still can't believe I've done it, that it was as easy as doing what Laura said, what a clever programme!

I had two runs where I went too fast as my mind was taken of going steady owing to lost (reluctant) dog problem! Those runs were substantially harder at the end so I made sure the last two runs were enjoyable. I find the hardest part the bit in the middle, I just seem to get more breathless and tired here.

So how do I get the little graduate badge please?

I've found this forum immensely useful even tho I've not posted much, I'm a lurker by nature and will continue to hang around for the solidarity and wealth of knowledge.

Thank you to everyone whose posts I've emphasised with, the questions posed that I hadn't even thought of yet and the helpful people who've offered their support and advice

x Just Wonderful, all of you x

Kind regards

12 Replies

• Hi Amy,

Huge congratulations on graduating today! I graduated today as well :)

To get your badge go to the main posts page. There is a thread pinned to this page (top rh side). Just write a comment in the thread and admin will do all the hard work. :)

• Thank you both, congratulations Sarah! What a fab feeling x what will you do now?

The link helped 5korbust as I'm on the mobile.

• I think I might carry on just running for 30mins for another week or so and then maybe increase the time gradually.... Would love to be able to run 10k! :)

What are you going to do Amy?

• Someone had said they repeated week 9 for a while so I think I'll start with that and maybe do some free runs for the pleasure of it. My plan is to speed up which I think may involve longer runs to improve stamina? It takes me about an hour from start to finish anyway as I usually end up talking to ppl as I'm leaving or returning home, the dog appreciates extra dawdling time. She actually looked like she was going home as I started running today, she's not keen!

• If you're thinking of speed, did you know there are some c25k + podcasts? There is one of speed and another for stamina. I think they're called stepping stones.

• Well done Amy, that's a great achievement. Don't hide any more, let us know how you get on and how your running progresses.

• Well done/ Congrats on sticking to the program.

There is also a pin badge available here..

• Mines still being displayed proudly on my works lanyard and I got one from the first batch you made last year, it's still going strong :)

• Congratulations :D this forum is fab :)

• Congratulations - I hope you feel ridiculously proud of yourself! Now you can plan all sorts of lovely running adventures.

• Well done Amy and hope you keep up the running

You may also like...