finished C25K how do I get my graduation badge........I've earned it!!

I can't beleive it I've finished the programme, to think I couldn't even run for 90 seconds in the beginning and now I'm running for 30 MINUTES!!. You people who have just started the programme let me assure you YOU CAN DO IT if I can you can.

I have lost a stone in weight since I started with the runniing and cutting out all the rubbish...................feel fantastic still 3 stone overwight but I will carry on running and looking after myself.................Thanks to you all for all the support and encouragement you have given me over these long hard weeks, you've all changed my life for the better and I am very grateful...............

now how do i get my graduation badge?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

19 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Oh wow thats brilliant just about to go and do week 7 run 1 so I am inspired to get out there and stop faffing around.

• I honestly can't believe I've done it and although it is hard its so worth it ..............you'll get there and when you do there will be no stopping you the feeling is awesome............. all the best

• many congratulations, you must be so thrilled. it is an amazing feeling to complete the 9 weeks isnt it. :)

• I am amazed, thanks for your support............it was needed!!!

• Just message JR21 Admin - he will arrange your graduate badge for you

• will do.... thanks again

• Sorry but I did not understand. you mean sms with the phone ?

What about people like me living outside UK ? Is there any email address ?

thanks for any advise. Sonia

• you send a message via this forum just look up jr21 from the directory at the top of the page and you can send a message requesting your badge

• Whooo hooooo well done Bella :)

• Congratulations! What a great journey :)

• Yay!! Fantastic! Congratulations! Its such a great feeling isn't it?

• Well done on completing the programme and loosing weight.

• Bella the brilliant, she got her badge and she is so proud!

well done.

• wow bella well done you. i am on wk5 r1 and i cannot believe i can run for a whole 5 minutes . after loosing 5stone 8ib am giving this my best shot as got 2 more to loose. it helps coming on here and reading the posts.

• losing 5st 8 that is brilliant well done..................keep going I know you may be worried about WK5R3 but take my word for it ...............you'll do it I promise you..............keep up the good work and let me know how you get on .....all the best

• Well done Bella X

• Woweee ..... I am on W9 and my next run is number 2 so I'm not far off now. Well done to you, an inspiration to all I am sure that will read your post. Thank you and all good luck for continuing on (it's a bit addictive now isn't it!!) :)

• Well done Bella - fantastic achievement! Looking forward to being in your position in the next few weeks. What now?

• Congratulations!

You may also like...