W6R3 Thank you 😄

Thank you so much for your help on getting my head round this run last night after finding runs 1&2 so hard.

I didn't run for 25 minutes ........ I ran for 31minutes! I'm in absolute shock, ha ha. I had planned my route and was a bit ambitious going on times before so I cut it a bit shorter which was no problem, but when Laura told me I had done 25 minutes I just wanted to get to the end of the road which I had imagined being my finish point anyway. I felt I could keep running so I did. I only did 3km which I was hoping for a bit more. But that just doesn't matter, I ran for 31 minutes non stop. 😳😧 Incredible.

Thank you again for your support. I look forward to the next 3 weeks.

Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked User Stories

How did you improve your fitness, general well-being or cope with your illness?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant Ames, so pleased for you.

It really is a confidence thing, but when you get through week 6 you know you can do it.

• Well done!!!! Don't push too hard though, keep slowly running and you will get to the end of week 9 in one piece.

You must be really pleased with how far you've come. It's great isn't it. Enjoy the rest of your runs!

You may also like...