Couch to 5K
52,565 members84,641 posts

Week 9 run 3 done :)

500 steps a day was my standard (working at home). 'Strength and flex' seemed like a good idea and somehow I got sucked in to C25K - Laura and this forum made sure I got through those tough first 6 weeks until I started to be confident that I could do this. And now I've done it!

I'm following the 12 week fitness plan so the next 3 weeks are sorted. Looking forward to seeing how things shake down after that. Two and a half hours of good exercise a week - definitely. Thanks, guys, for all the help and support here.

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow and my badge has arrived already - feel quite emotional :0

Congratulations! :)

Thank you Lovefood. Lovename!

Well done. Congratulations. It's a real life changer so keep running :)

I'm listening, gokg. Lifechanging says it!

Congratulations! Hope you feel really proud of yourself!

Proud and startled... thanks for the encouragment

Well done CS another one nailed it congratulations. It's all fun from here on :) J

Yup it is fun, isn't it? Surprised! Thanks Jase

Well done!

Aww hug that westie from me, Rob

Done!

Yay!!! Well done! Another shiny badge!!!!

I might just look for sunglasses and 'glass of sunshine' like yours to celebrate today, Toonlou

1 like

Congrats and well done.

Thanks Dunder, much appreciated. D'you know, think I need a sweat band like Homer's! That's a sentence I'd never imagined.

Mini brioche. How did you know, KittyKat?

Fantastic, well done! x :-)

Thank you and how do you live up to a name like that? Commitment or what?! Impressive x

Congratulations.

Thank you Vixchile. It's great you've taken the trouble. This is my kind of party :) :) :)

Congratulations :)

Keep up the great work

Thanks - and my admiration and very best wishes for your goal of a marathon.

Congratulations and best of luck with the 12 weeks.

Looking forward to that challenge too, Acton (happy memories of Ealing here).

Congratulations! That graduate's badge looks good. Well done. Now you need to book a race or set a target to keep going - let us know what it is and we'll keep cheering you on!

You may also like...