Week 9 run 3 done :)

500 steps a day was my standard (working at home). 'Strength and flex' seemed like a good idea and somehow I got sucked in to C25K - Laura and this forum made sure I got through those tough first 6 weeks until I started to be confident that I could do this. And now I've done it!

I'm following the 12 week fitness plan so the next 3 weeks are sorted. Looking forward to seeing how things shake down after that. Two and a half hours of good exercise a week - definitely. Thanks, guys, for all the help and support here.

26 Replies

• Wow and my badge has arrived already - feel quite emotional :0

• Congratulations! :)

• Thank you Lovefood. Lovename!

• Well done. Congratulations. It's a real life changer so keep running :)

• I'm listening, gokg. Lifechanging says it!

• Congratulations! Hope you feel really proud of yourself!

• Proud and startled... thanks for the encouragment

• Well done CS another one nailed it congratulations. It's all fun from here on :) J

• Yup it is fun, isn't it? Surprised! Thanks Jase

• Well done!

• Aww hug that westie from me, Rob

• Done!

• Yay!!! Well done! Another shiny badge!!!!

• I might just look for sunglasses and 'glass of sunshine' like yours to celebrate today, Toonlou

• Congrats and well done.

• Thanks Dunder, much appreciated. D'you know, think I need a sweat band like Homer's! That's a sentence I'd never imagined.

• Mini brioche. How did you know, KittyKat?

• Fantastic, well done! x :-)

• Thank you and how do you live up to a name like that? Commitment or what?! Impressive x

• Congratulations.

• Thank you Vixchile. It's great you've taken the trouble. This is my kind of party :) :) :)

• Congratulations :)

Keep up the great work

• Thanks - and my admiration and very best wishes for your goal of a marathon.

• Congratulations and best of luck with the 12 weeks.

• Looking forward to that challenge too, Acton (happy memories of Ealing here).

• Congratulations! That graduate's badge looks good. Well done. Now you need to book a race or set a target to keep going - let us know what it is and we'll keep cheering you on!

You may also like...