Gently moving off the injury couch ;)

So 8 weeks after 'significantly tearing' my ankle ligaments and having an 'extensive bleed', I have begun my first tentative steps away from the injury couch!!

My rehabilitation is underway 😊 ... It has also given me a chance to review my route ... So if I can continue building on the walking, I'm allowed to ease back in to running from March 9th 🎉

Getting there at last :)

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Great news Folliegirl. This IC is a major pain. Take it steady ;-)

Thanks, finally feel like I'm making some progress 😃

1 like

Such great news Folliegirl. Keep posting your progress :)

Thanks. How are you doing AM? Last I read you'd scaled the stairs for a wash 😉hope things are getting easier day by day 😘

thats good news, keep on going :)

Thanks, been walking my new route, looking forward to the running endorphins 😃

Awh hope it goes well...but do take care😊

Thanks, my new mantra is 'slow and steady' ... Really want to leave the injury couch for good!

1 like

Great news Folliegirl :) take it steady and welcome back :D

Thanks, been very envious of your running accolades of late, well done!

thank you so much , I have amazed and surprised myself and surpassed my wildest expectations :) I just luv running :D

Really hope your path back wont be to long :D :D

👍me too! Just longing to be back running 😉

1 like

Wow folliegirl, that sounds like a serious injury. But SO GOOD you're on the mend. Good luck with your recovery.

Thanks ... Seems to have got a bit crowded on the injury couch ... Definitely time to press on! Quite excited about planning a new route - the best way to avoid downhill running? Reverse the route and run up them! 😃

Blimey , thats sounds a nasty injury !

Hope your recovery continues to improve . Take care Follie, all the best :-) xxx

Thanks PP, had a few dark days, but Spring is springing and to coin a phrase 'I'll be back' 😉

Good lass , thats the spirit ! :-) xxx

You may also like...