complete,finished,done it!!!

hi all,i have graduate !! i started in november and inbetween sore knees and a bout of the man flu tonight i completed my last run of week 9.like so many on this forum i have not posted a great deal but have every day looked on in here and taken great inspiration and enthusiasm into my running from all your posts so a big thanks to you all,any pointers on how to go forwards without listening to laura will be greatfully recieved.i spoilt myself with a new garmin fr 10 for week 9 and am so pleased that my last run of the podcast i completed 5k in 27 mins 27 seconds wich i have been smiling about for the last 3 hours.its not just the fitness but mentally i am feeling fantastic...ok now for my graduates badge.... please.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

28 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations!!!

• many thanks viaM

• Congratulations!!!! I have no advice only being at week 6, but well done it must feel awesome! Enjoy and keep smiling 😃

• thanks northern spirit, hope your enjoying yourself...it does feel awesome and keep going ,good luck

• Wow adsez, that is an amazing distance and time for a graduation run. Wow, very, very impressive!

• thanks tomas,im really pleased and to graduate is such a great feeling

• That's fantastic and an amazing time! Many congratulations!

• thanks parky park,i feel great

• We done and a great time. Parkrun next ?

• thanks henpen,i have been thinking about the park run or a running group to keep me going maybe?

• big congatulations :D

• Thanks Rob

• That's a brilliant fabulous time, so envious, and envious of your Garmin too! You need to ask here for your badge

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Happy running

• Thanks curly girl thanks for the link for badges.

• Congratulations to you ! Great innit ? :-) xxx

• Thanks poppy..yes its great.

• Hi Adsez, wheres your badge ? You gotta have the badge - have you requested it ? :-) xxx

• Hi poppy,I have just done it looking forward to my grad badge.

• Congratulations - fantastic achievement in making the 5k in under 30 mins too. 5k+ runs are next for you, complete with Larua. Then I would try running 'naked' without music or Laura. It definitely feels odd at first, but opens up a whole new world!

• Thankyou,I will have a look at 5k+ as for running with no music or Laura would seem strange but will give it a go

• Congratulations on your graduation ! x

• Thankyou, its a good feeling

• Oooh theres your badge ! Looking good ! :-)

When I graduated , I just had to keep logging in, just to look at that badge next to my name ha ha :-D xxx

• Just had my first look at my garaduate badge....looks good lol

• Amazing, congrats!!

• Thanks, it feels great

• Whoop whoop! well done and good luck with the 5K+

• I like the whoop whoop lol...thanks maturelady

You may also like...