Yay - am now a graduate !! :-)

Just back from my graduation run ! 30 mins round the village in bright sunshine. It has only taken me 4 months to complete a 9 week programme !! (allowing for a few mishaps along the way). It feels great to be able to say that I am a runner and can run for 30 minutes. Next steps - the speed, stamina and stepping stones podcasts. Also to do the Hull parkrun route on a non parkrun day (and have another go at parkrun before too long. Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement - happy running !! Cue fireworks/champagne etc !!!! xx

36 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Many, many congratulations! Well done! Steve x

• Thanks Steve ! Good luck with your running ! x

• Very well done Girlyswot. Now get that graduate badge as quickly as you can :)

• Thank you ! Am so chuffed with my graduate badge !

• Well done Girly, Look at you with your shiny badge , Woo Hoo !

Well Missus, it doesn't matter how long it took you , you never gave up, you did it and it is so well earned and well deserved .

Chamapgne cork popped , Congratulations and all the very best to you :-) xxx

• Thank you Poppy ! I'm so happy to have finished it ! Good luck with your running ! xxx

• Thankyou ! And you too , I hope you love wherever your running adventures take you xxx

• Finished...!!? It's just the beginning ! Many congratulations and good luck with that park run.

• Thank you Henpen90 ! Quite right - I am plotting my next running challenges ! Happy running !

• Woo hop.. well done... hope you enjoy all your future runs! :-)

• Thanks AndyD - same to you !

• Congratulations Girlyswot - great start to the year ;-)

• Thank you !

• Oh well done Girlyswot! I hope you feel really proud. Lots of lovely running adventures ahead!

• Thanks Ullyrunner ! I think that 'running adventures' is a lovely way to put it !

• Many congratulations Girlyswot. It's a fabulous achievement and it sounds as if you are just starting your running adventures. The badge looks great! Enjoy the fireworks and bubbly. Happy New Year to you.

• Thanks Irishprincess ! Definitely lots more running adventures to come. Happy New Year to you too !

• Congratulations and well done - what a great way to start the year :-) xx

• Thanks Pinkangel16 ! Got there in the end ! xx

• Congratulations and well done - what a great way to start the year :-) xx

• Well don, Girly! You can't rush a good thing, and now you're a Graduate! Keep running, there's so much to do, now!

• Thanks JohnBlake ! I will be using the week 9 podcast for a while yet !

• Yay, look at your shiny badge! Suits you! Enjoy your day of celebration xx

• Thanks Curlygurly ! So happy to have my badge. Good luck with your running xx

• Congratulations!!! Can't wait until I can say I've graduated in 5 runs time too! It's taking me an age as well but I'd rather get there in one piece :) xxx

• Thanks Alipru ! Know what you mean, had hoped to do graduation run earlier in the week but it was too frosty ! Good luck with your remaining 5 runs xxx

• Congratulations, and really well done!

• Thanks Tomas and good luck with your running ! x

• BIG congratulations Girly :D well deserved :D

• Thanks Rob ! So happy to have graduated at last !

• Fantastic...well done :)

• Thanks JuicyJu - so happy to have graduated at long last !

• Congratulations

• Thank you Jo55 !

• Fantastic! Congratulations! Another one of us to join the ranks of Xmas/NY graduates :) x

• Thanks Hillbean ! I'm so happy to have graduated (eventually) ! Happy running ! x

You may also like...