Mojo ... missing ... on the way back, tho!

Hey, guys n gals. I've struggled to make 1 run a week these past couple of months and, as a result, it became harder to complete a 30 min run.

So I decided to step back a little. Last week I jumped back in to Week 4 Run 2 which I just managed. On Sunday I did Week 5 Run 2 which went ok. This morning I hit Week 5 Run 3 (that 20 minute one, yes!) which also went ok.

Yes, it's all coming back to me now(, Celine Dion). Muscle memory and breathing memory.

With a bit of discipline we should get back to 3 runs a week and kick on past the 30 mins mark.

Thanks for listening. Have a really great Christmas.

Lord Obe. (You're all excused.) :-))

7 Replies

• My Leige , Your Majesty, Ladies and Gentlemen ha ha :-D

You keep tight hold of that Mojo, don't let anyone or anything take it away from you as it is very precious . Good to hear youre back Obes

Keep on running My Lord and a very Happy Christmas to you xxxx

***Curtseys whilst walking backwards from the room scattering rose petals .... ***

• Thanks, PoppyPug. You always bring a smile to my face!

• And you to mine :-) xxx

• sounds like your well on track to get back 30minutes! you will soon be back into the swing before you know it.

Felize Navidad!

• It's good to hear that you are still able to get out there. I am only managing a couple of runs a week at the moment, and am definitely feeling it when I run. But, like you, if Christmas and New Year really knock me back, I will go back a few weeks and get it together with Laura again. She was always very encouraging, and I think that's what we all need when the mojo goes :)

• well done for persevering, that will pay off, enjoy your running :)

• Good idea to go back to the podcasts, good old Laura, always there when we need her.. xx

You may also like...