Week 8 all done. Just week 9 to go!!

I'm sorry I haven't been on here at all the last couple of weeks. Work has been manic and stressful :( However, I've kept up with my C25k runs and podcasts and truly can't believe I'm staring down the barrel of week 9 on Sunday.

Where have the last 8 weeks gone?! I'm certainly not the quickest runner out there; some of the other folks I see out whilst I'm running are fairly whizzing by. But I keep going and haven't missed a beat yet. thanks in no small measure to the lovely Laura.

What am I going to do when it's finished? No Laura to keep me company.....

Anyhow, got to get week 9 completed so I can graduate and earn my badge.

Good luck to everyone out there doing their C25ks right now, it doesn't matter where you are you're having a go! :)

5 Replies

• Good luck with week 9. I think I am going to carry on with the week 9 podcast for a bit, can't lose Laura just yet and up my running time gradually. The speed will come at some point. Can't wait to see your graduation post :0)

• Yeah. Week 9. Good for you! I thought the same..., what will I do without Laura. I switched to music and run keeper and often now just run keeper and no music which is awesome.

Good luck for when you graduate and your first free run!

• Just completed the last run of week 9 this morning. Good luck you're almost there! Amazed at the progress I've made considering I had to repeat week 1 twice as my running was such a shambles :-)

• Well done you - don't forget to get your graduation badge!

• I started off with Laura Wk 9, but now I just take a watch and some tunes on the ipod. Occasionally my phone with Mapmyrun on just to see if I'm actually covering ANY more distance! (I'm a bit slow, but hoping to speed up a bit with time).

Well done - nearly there - the crowds are gathering at the finish line ...

You may also like...