W4R1

Hmmm, for the first time I feel like a proper runner!

Thats not to say that its not running on the first three weeks, because it is, but tonight I felt like I knew what I was doing, and didn't feel out of place running on the footpaths around my area.

Its a pretty big jump from 9 minutes of running in week 3 to 16 minutes of running in week 4, yet somehow it all made sense. I made sure I was running a little slower, and just set a standard pace, and the minutes sort of chugged by.

I think I was in a zone tongiht, so we will have to see how W4R2 goes, in a few days, but I really enjoyed tonights run, so here's to many more like that!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great to hear you are feeling like a runner - it really does feel good when that starts to click. Good work on all your efforts.

• Ah so pleased for you , sounds like you have the bug that we've all caught - the running bug that is !

Well done :)

• Well done, I start W4 R1 on Monday ;-D

• Well done, I start W4 R1 on Monday ;-D

• Am about to do that run this morning...hoping I can cope!

• Well done by the way!

• I'm with you on Tuesday, have repeated week 3 due to time off from a swollen ankle and tummy bug. Week 3 went well, so looking forward to week 4, brin it on, let's conquer it together!

You may also like...