Couch to 5K
54,871 members87,381 posts

This is special! Wk9 R3 COMPLETE!

So it was cold and raining - didn't matter. I felt stiff and it was tough going for the first 6 mins - it didn't matter. The road and some steps were wet and slippery - again, this didn't matter. I ran carefully.

But I completed it.... and that does matter. I HAVE GRADUATED. ** Huge smug grin **

It feels real good!

27 Replies
oldestnewest

EXCELLENT!!!!

Brilliant! It's a great feeling!

Fantastic, don't forget to ask for your graduate badge :)

Well done

Congrats and yippee

It's a by achievement and you deserve to feel great all over

Enjoyed the feeling

Well done Kingfisher....isn't it such a fantastic achievement......I hope you have planned some kind of celebratation to mark the big day.

I am sure I'll think of something!

Fantastic! Congratulation :-)

Fantastic well done!

Congratulations! I am so pleased for you! Enjoy the feeling! :)

Congratulations and well done! Enjoy your running :)

Wow! I can't believe how quick the time has gone!

Well done, many congratulations. What next? C25k+ podcasts would be my suggestion to move you up to the next level. Still with good old laura to hold your hand

That's a very good plan. I have already downloaded them and will see what they offer! I also have Challenge 2 (6km town run) on Sunday to look forward to!

1 like

Congratulations!!! Well done.

Congratulations! Way to go. It's a big accomplishment.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this. When I started C25K I had three challenges. Today I achieved one of them. On Sunday I have my second challenge which is 6km town run which I intend to do without walking. My final challenge is to get my weight below 100kg (currently it is 112.5kg versus 115.5kg when I started).

I fully intend to carry on running and I want to pick up the pace!

Congratulations! Hope you feel amazing.

Congratulations! Nice badge :)

and now the real fun begins ..................................!!!

You are right....it is special. Congratulations. C25k just opens our eyes to the possibilities that most of us thought were beyond us. The next chapter starts here.....

Keep running, keep smiling.

Congratulations ! Its an amazing feeling isnt it ? Good luck with your run on Sunday and all your further running adventures , the worlds your lobster :-) xxx

Thanks poppy

Fantastic and well done on graduating. It's a great feeling isn't it ;)

Great stuff! You will continue to lose weight if you keep running and eat healthily. Good food required, no cra*ola! Having runs lined up will keep you motivated. No pressure about having to walk bits of your runs though Kingy! You can walk a bit, it's fine. Just to get your breath back if needs be.

The Speed podcast seems like a piece of pee to start with but don't give up on it, thinking that. Hear it out and I think you'll be surprised. I run these Stepping Stones podcasts all the time and love em.

1 like

How many Stepping Stones podcasts are there in total, please? xo

Three, stepping stones, Stamina and speed 🙂

Well done!!! Congrats!!!

Wooohoooooooo! Yay, K9f! That's a real accomplishment. Good luck with your 6K race. Please keep us posted. xo

You may also like...