Couch to 5K
79,432 members110,701 posts

W9 R3 complete! Graduated!

I can't believe it! This was the toughest run of the entire lot, and if it hadn't been THIS run, I'd have probably walked a couple of minutes in the middle. I set off too fast, which made everything but the first five minutes so tough, and the heat didn't help much either (looking for excuses, wink wink!) But I ran 30 minutes without stopping and I'm so pleased for this!

I guess the C25k program is complete, got to work on the 5k distance now!

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done. Good speed. And in this heat too. Enjoy the running that follows.

1 like

Thank you! Buzzing! All I could think when I was running was how good it would feel to complete it and it does!

2 likes

Doesn’t it! All that effort for all those weeks brought you here. Well done!

Well done Hannah - I graduated today too and if you’re anything like me you’ll not be able to stop smiling 😃

2 likes

:D indeed! I normally do early morning runs, so a 6pm was different but I'm so pleased I got it done. Well done!

Thanks 🤗

Well done, come and join us on the podium and great to see you already have a new target

1 like

A nice full podium is always a good thing! Thanks!

Well done! Love hearing the success stories. Hopefully will be me in a few weeks! 😀

1 like

I'm sure it will be! If I can do it, anyone can!

1 like

Well done - congratulations on graduating 🎉🏆🌟. You did really well to finish in this heat. 🙂

Thanks! I've been really lucky with the weather, it's only rained in one of my runs in 9 weeks! I try to stick to early morning runs for the heat, but I wanted to get it in today!

I prefer running in the mornings too. Lovely end to the week for you. 🙂

Brilliant achievement,congratulations graduate!

1 like

Thanks!

Congratulations! 👏🍾 I graduated this afternoon too. We picked a fine day for that last run 😁

1 like

Well done us!

Well done .Fantastic time as well. Happy running. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

1 like

Thank you!

Well done 😎🎉😎🎉😎🎉😎

1 like

Thanks!

Fantastic- great effort!! Enjoy the achievement, enjoy your running 👍👏

Congratulations- well done 👍

Well done and congratulations! 👍👏🍾🥂🎉🥇

Congrats ⭐️💫🏃‍♀️🍾🥂👏🏅

Very many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running keep smiling.

You may also like...