Run 1 Week 9

Phew! Went a different way today to accommodate the further 2mins running. Its really weird how running in the evening feels different to the morning - I definitely have more energy in the morning, with nothing in my belly but a cup of coffee. I love the prize of breakfast when I get home. Well only two more runs till the big graduation, still can't believe I have come so far!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Lotti, I was just wondering how you were getting on :-) You are soooo close now, enjoy your graduation run in ! :-) xxx

• Well done Lotti, you are doing a great job. Not long to go now. It's exciting int it!

• Thanks Poppypug and Misswobble - whats it like being a graduate now - keeping up the running

• Yeah its fab ! Im doing 30 mins 3 times a week for now, got my R4L on the 29th June, after that - the worlds my lobster ! :-) xxx

• Thats great hope it goes well for you, I am going to do a park run after my graduation and keep that going every week

• Did someone mention cake??

• Nom nom!

• I think cake is a wonderful idea!

• Well done Lotti, almost there now. That shiny badge is almost yours :)

• graduated Sunday and still grinning, and so will you !

• Absolutely brilliant grannyjudes bet you are so proud!!

• Well done. Two more and you're there ;) Good luck.

• Wow,, 2 more runs and then graduation, you can see it coming after weeks of hard work. Its worth every effort you have put. One tip!!! Just remember week 9 all the runs are the same so actually you already have done the 30 minutes run, what is left now is just a repetition of the runs.

You may also like...