- 5:40 - up and out.
- Warm up - past the dog walker - say "Good morning" like I do this all the time. Which I think I now do.
- Got my route sorted out. Including hills. This is hill beatdown (I don't really know what that means - I saw it on YouTube and wanted to use it sometime)
- Runs 1 to 5 - so so. Breathing ragged enough to set some curtains twitching. Feet haven't learned to kiss the pavement yet. More like the slobbery kiss from the half drunk great aunt at Christmas when I was a kid.
- But Run 6 was effortless. This is how I hoped it would be. It seemed like I flew along - I'd even braved Loughton High Street as well. Traffic stopped - people got out of their cars and gazed on in awe.
- Random thought - my cat, Mogsta, was killed by a car earlier in the year. Brother offered me a kitten. Refused. Then he sent a photo which is attached. B*gger. Don't know what to do!!!
So, that's week 1 out the way. I've got a day or so to think about repeating W1 or moving straight on to W2.