Couch to 5K
71,692 members103,721 posts

Week 9 run 3 it's all done and dusted!!! Whoop whoop.

Firstly a big big thanks to my forum friends for getting me this far. I completed the C25k this morning with my sister at the Naas parkrun. My first 5k and I did it in 34.14 minutes. I was feeling dreadful after having a stomach bug for 24 hours prior to the run so thanks to mys siter for keeping me going. Feels amazing to have completed and I will have more time to post when we get back to England. Thanks everyone. Xx

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations & what a great time . Well done

Congratulation.

Congratulations and very well done Nellyharte. Great time too. Now get that shiny graduation badge and wear it with pride!

Congratulations, Nelly, and a very well done on graduating - in a great setting too! :-) It's a brilliant feeling, isn't it? :-)

Wow really happy for you:-)

Congratulations and a big well done and 5k in 34 is good going.

Congratulations! :-)

Well done my fellow runner-of-the-same-week! You got there and you have achieved it! Well done you and we look forward to hearing from you on your return :)

Very well done Nellyharte. A great way to graduate as well.

Best wishes for your future runs

Yay! Well done!

Well done Nellie , fantastic achievement. I know you have had many setbacks with illness and injuries, so this must feel so much sweeter for you :-) xxx

Congratulations - great speed. Bet you feel amazing!

Thanks everyone and treemouse so sorry missed your graduation post as I have been away and not online. You have had some ups and downs but got there in the end. What next.......? I will be watching you all closely to see what steps and podcasts you recommend.

Congratulations Nells! Great time too

Many congratulations.

Keep running, keep smiling.

Good job! That is a very good time too!

You may also like...