June has GOT to be better than May! Or else!!!

So glad that May is over. I've had a nasty cold since last Sunday and I haven't run since Saturday 24th! It was my 31st birthday on Tuesday (27th) and I had to work too - boo! So I was in work on my birthday and feeling like absolute crap. I drove to work every day as I felt really awful and I've eaten so much rubbish - the scales have gone up 3 lbs :(

But after reading a lovely story in one of my magazines about a lady who lost a lot of weight but then toned up using kettlebells, I thought I'd give them a go too. Yesterday I bought a set of 3 'bells and have just ordered a beginners DVD. I'm aiming to run tomorrow morning for the first time in what seems like FOREVER (aiming for a gentle 15 minutes), then do a mini kettlebells workout on Tuesday (using the wall chart until my DVD comes).

So fingers crossed I won't be crippled again (April) or unwell (May) and can get this fitness / fat loss plan up and running!

(please, please, please)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Oh you poor thing...June is going to be good :)

And kettlebells...WTF are they????

Sounds good though..... :)

You may also like...