That's IT

WK9R3 Completed... I started this programme on 21st October 2013 and have had a few set backs on the way but 11 weeks and 3 days later I have just completed week 9 run 3. I have never run in my life even when I was at school I always had an excuse to get out of running so for me now to be a RUNNER is great it has made a great difference to my life and I feel so full of energy and I have lost 18 pounds (if you find it I don't want it back) how great is that. Thank you to everyone who has given support along the way and good luck to all of you working to complete this if I can do it you can to so go for it.

Last edited by

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done! And in 11 weeks as well, that's pretty great!

Have you set yourself some new goals? I find I always need to follow a programme to keep me motivated.. So I'm now using an 8 week plan from runners world to train for my first 5k parkrun. :)

• That's fab! Well done you and an inspiration to me who is just about to complete week 2. Onwards and upwards.

• Congratulations! Well done you for completing it and the amazing weight loss! That's fantastic. You must feel amaaaaazing! :-) Good luck with your running future!

• Great I bet you feel fab I graduated on Boxing Day I could have cried when Laura said "that is it you have achieved your goal" I had some bad runs after I think just because I was used with the structure and Laura encouraging me! I use run keeper and have had my first run using the audio fuel c25k which is Laura learns you to run to the beat I quite enjoyed it so I guess what I am saying if you are anything like me to keep the motivation I would download another podcast I run alone so need all the motivation I can get, well done on your achievement.

• Ccongratulations and happy running in 2014

• Congratulations - I bet you feel wonderful!

• Congratulations!

• Fantastic, very well done

• Outstanding! I too started at the end of October and took 11 weeks. It's a great feeling, isn't it? Onward and upward.

• Big congratulations too you :)

• Congratulations on your success. Best wishes.

You may also like...