Couch to 5K

Well, that's more like it!

After my horrible weather bomb run in the week, I had a fab run this morning.

Brilliant blue skies, sun sparkling on the frosty grass, ice on the puddles and the mud on the farm tracks semi frozen - and NO WIND!!

Life is so good, and we are so lucky to be able to be out there running!

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Its wonderful to be alive and outside running on these wonderful mornings isn't it. Have a great day UllyRunner

It is...and, I agree, we are...

Lovely post :D

Enjoy the weekend :-)

Well done Ully. I think wind is THE worst. You can stand the cold if it's not windy but icy blasts in your face and round your lower back are rotten! I had my teeth cleaned at the dentist yesterday and the walk home was 'orrible. My teeth felt horribly exposed. I forgot my scarf and went out in a collarless jacket (idiot!) . I kept trying to sink my head into my jacket, lol.

I am resting day. Icy here today but sunny. Wait til tomorrow when I have to race, it'll be as windy as Hades. Doh!

so with you on that Ully :D

Sounds absolutely blissful! Love your descriptions. We are fortunate to be able to enjoy the great outdoors aren't we? You're absolutely right!

It was a perfect morning here too. And you're absolutely right I feel luckily to be able to be out there & happy to share my exploits with all you lovely people x

Gorgeous description. Sounds a beautiful run.

Great morning for running all right; pity I was on the motorway all morning. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good to see you so obviously enjoying it

Couldn't agree more. Gorgeous day for running! Glad you enjoyed it :)

Yes it was a beautiful day today, no wind here at all. Bit different from the weather last night when I ran , very cold and windy ...

Glad you had a good run Ully, its fab running outside, nowt better in my book :-) xxx

You may also like...