Week 8 In the bag!

Hurrah, I've just (still sweating) finished Week 8, although I had to do R2 yesterday morning and R3 tonight due to other commitments (parties, work etc). Almost had a Paula Radcliffe toilet moment half way through tonight but that is truly the only similarity we have, lol. I even went at quite a speed for the last 60 seconds, and I feel great. Some of the Xmas decorations on my route are absolutely stunning and some garish, I think I'll start handing out awards for taste, tackiness etc. I'm so chuffed with myself and looking forward to a glass of champagne or two at my best friends birthday party tonight. Keep your fingers crossed for me that I avoid the cigarettes (week 13 of smoke free) as they are all big smokers. Bring on Monday and Week 9. Happy running x

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations for not only finishing week 8 but also for being dedicated enough to go out two days on the trot.....and of course massive well done for not smoking

• Happy running to you too! You are doing really well and I am keeping my fingers crossed that you managed to avoid the cigarettes. 13 weeks is some achievement.

• Hope the non smoking went well. Like the Christmas Dec awards idea. I need a distraction like that, especially on these dark night runnings.

You may also like...