Week 8 run 3 kicked it's butt!!!!

Had such a bad depressing run 2 that I lost confidence. This site is superb for encouragement and differing ideas. The thought of that music didnt inspire me but jenwareme did with her austin powers. So I decided to use my own music and map my run. I think I went out a bit too fast as I was really enjoying the beat. Settled down and tried to enjoy it. It was great being free to listen to my music but I really did miss laura talking to me. Mapmyrun only tells you how many minutes you've run when you hit an odd km. I really missed the only 5 mins to go. When the phone read out 3km run in 26 mins I was like oh great when am I going to know when it's 28. Oh well guess! 29.5 run. How pleased am I? :-))))) Week 9 I'm coming for you!

6 Replies

• Well dine. Keep going. I completed kast week and was so pleased to have run 5k in 35mins. So going out again in the morning to hopefully do it again.

• Well done :)

• Well done for getting past a bad run...as Laura says a bad run is better than no run and u are proving that...only 3 more to graduation...keep it up !

• That's great , glad you had a good last wk8 run . Not long now !

• Wow you are nearly there Graduation sooooooo close

• Nearly there party time soon

You may also like...