Couch to 5K
52,996 members85,075 posts

A long long road but finally graduated!!

So it's taken me much much much much MUCH longer than 9 weeks to get here but here I am, graduation day!!

I lost my mojo for a bit after over doing it on my rest days (dancing, swimming, 30 day shred etc) but this morning I skipped week 8 completely. I put on week 7 but ran through the cool down walk and ran for 30 mins straight!!!

I covered 3.4km in that time so need to speed up a bit and am more motivated now that I have registered fory first 5k event in March!

Now.....how do I get my badge??

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Wow, brilliant news! Happy graduation day to us!! Dont worry about pace, you can work on that over time. Good luck with the 5k and keep us all up to date :)

Congratulations on your graduation - a great achievement :) Nextjenn is right, pace will come later as will your 5k. Happy running to you!

Well done - onwards and upwards!!

You're not running in those shoes, are you???? ;-) Well done on graduating. It's a great feeling. Here's to continued enjoyment and achievement.

well done

Thanks all!!! Can't wait to get my badge!!I emailed them yyesterday so hopefully won't take too long :-)

Yay!!!! It's here!!!!

You may also like...