First week 4 run

This is my first post after 3+ weeks of C25k. There wasn't much to say before. Week 4 is different though (isn't it?); it was harder but I have a real sense that I have been running! I now feel surprisingly good, a bit smug and definitely pleased with myself. however, the dog and the cat are not impressed so thought it was time to blog!

Roll on sunday for week 4 run 2!

5 Replies

oldest • newest
  • I know the feeling, I finished week 4 yesterday, I try and start my run weeks on a Sunday so Friday and Saturday are days off! I've now done a whole month of running which I never thought would happen, still building on the positivity but feeling more toned!

• Ahhh yes. I remember that great feeling when you come home and think you know what. I really think I can do this and go all the way. Glad its clicking into place for you. Also my cats are not impressed as I go running before letting them out so they have to wait.

• I start week 4 on Sunday and I'm looking forward to upping the challenge, as sometimes I'm just getting into the swing of it and then Laura tells me to stop!

• Week 4 does make feel you feel rather proud. I have my W5 R1 tomorrow ...... pause for dramatic effect ...... so am still enjoying the sense of achievement that Week 4 gave me. I found it hard mind. But really pleasing when I finished! Have a great run on Sunday.

• Well done. I think I am in a very similar place. Did week 4 run 1 yesterday and am really chuffed. Something even better is that the insides of my knees have been sore for the last 3 weeks and they are hardly aching at all today. Think more stretching at th end is paying off and, maybe, I am getting more used it to.

You may also like...