I done it! W9R3 Completed.

Well thats me done with the podcasts. Actually I ditched Laura today and downloaded from a fitness site for running music. I did find it a bit more of a struggle without Laura prompting me. Also the sun came out and started to struggle again with the heat. But I reached the 30 minutes, have not hit 5K yet and still around 4K. I plan to carry on with 3 runs a week, even if I stick to 30 minute runs for now as that is still a challenge. But I have graduated and am pleased :-)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done you enjoy the rest of your running Pat :-)

• Congratulations! :-)

• Well done, that's great!

• Congratulations! Good on you, and your resolve to keep it up. I'm hoping to follow you down the track. Fantastic sense of accomplishment, eh? Really terrific.

• Whoop! Another hooked!

• Congratulations!! :)

• Congratulations on graduating :-)

• Many congratulations on your graduation!

• Well done!

• Congratualtions!!!!!! I too plan to stick to 30 minutes running three times a week once I graduate (a week today hopefully!) to work towards the 5k in 30 minutes as nowhere close at the minute! Well done on your graduation!

• Oops, I'm a bit late to the party,haven't checked in for a few days. Really pleased to read you've graduated.

Well done Eve !

• Congratations!!!! The graduations are coming thick and fast at present. Your post grad training plan sounds sensible and I hope

to do something similar following my graduation. I've got to get through week 9 first

• Ooooh I have my graduate badge. Thanks all for your congratulations. A friend is just starting these podcasts as I have inspired her. I keep saying if I can do it anyone can :-)

You may also like...