W9R3 ... yes, yes, yes, I've done it!

Yipee, I've done it, amazing! Feb 14th - Apr 10th, 27 runs completed, I can't believe it! My pace is still on the slow side of sluggish so my next goal is to try to cover more ground in 30 mins and get to 5k.

I don't think I would have stuck to the programme if it hadn't been for Laura and this forum. Worried that I'd fail at the last hurdle I've become totally addicted to reading your posts during the last few days. Thank you everyone.

Next job ... Sort out graduation badge!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Wizzlewood59. Enjoy your Graduation badge and wear it with pride.πŸ˜€πŸ˜„

• Thanks, just enjoying a well earned cup of coffee!

• Save room for bubbly and cake at your Graduation party.. we will all be there with you!

• Great work! πŸ˜€πŸΎπŸ…πŸ’ͺπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ Apply for your badge. See links on the right πŸ™‚

• Thanks, will do!

• congratulations x 😁

• Thanks.

• Congratulations on graduating and here's to those future running goals! 😊😊

• Thanks.

• Well done graduate! Enjoy your celebrations πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŽ“πŸƒπŸ»πŸ…πŸΎ

• Thanks.

• Well done and congratulations 😊 🍾

• Thanks.

• WOW! Congratulations Graduate!

Well done you! And never mind , sluggish; try 'snailish... much better! Great to be slow and steady and see everything around you... That's me!

The running path is yours now...bask in the glory and then think where you want to go next!

• Thanks, it feels great to have achieved three 30 min runs, I shall carry on and hopefully get a bit faster!

• Well Done !!! :D

• Thanks.

You may also like...