Couch to 5K
79,245 members110,499 posts

Wow, wow, wow W9R3 completed.

I did W9 R3 this morning - gorgeous sunshine, and only a little wind. Thank you to all who replied to Friday's blog bemoaning the gale force winds along the coast which defeated me, but I have now completed C25k, and am just so delighted.

To all of you half way through, or just starting - keep going, it's such a seriously tremendous buzz to finish :) I'm still grinning four hours later! And I still can't really believe that I have run at all - let alone for 30 mins nonstop!

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling it is! Click on the Feedback tab, and order your 'graduate' badge next to your name, and welcome to the graduate club!

Carry on grinning. :D

Six hours later and I'm still grinning! Have ordered 'graduate' badge - yes me! i'm a graduate! I really didn't think I would do it when I started. This blog (and yes, this is the first time I've been involved in a blog!) has been so supportive, it's brilliant, thank you.

;) Congratulations again x

still hugging myself, and boring the family! Race for life is booked for July, and i'm looking forward to it....

Well done you! Amazing.

Thank you x

Well done newrunner - great news! :-)

thank you x

Congratulations newrunner56, job well done, wear your badge with pride. :)

Thank you - I am still very chuffed, whoever would have thought a 57 year old, bigger than she should be, diabetic couch potato could have done it! I now understand the blogs of the graduates which I didn't quite get when I first started out.

Congratulations. Super achievement, and go for that Race for Life knowing that you can do it!! :)

Congratulations! I did mine yesterday too! Very exciting!

Well Done!

Congrats newrunner56, I guess you should change your ID to a 'seasonedrunner' now :)

Congratulations on your graduation - and look at your beautiful shiny new badge! :)

I've just seen it.... Wow - that is me!!!

You may also like...