Week 2 C25K

I'm on week 2 of C25k and my earphones won't stay in my ears so I did week 1 off memory from listening to it once when they were falling out of my ears. I don't want to listen to week 2 out loud as it will take too long and can't use my earphones because of the problem I stated earlier, is there anywhere I can find written instructions. I know week 2 is 5 mins walk, then 1.5 mins run with 2 mins walk ending with 5 min walk, but how many times do run? Any advice would be much appreciated.

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you so much fitbefore40, that is just what I was looking for, I couldn't find it under c25k before. I'm trying to be fit before 40 which is next year. Good luck.

• You're welcome :) my 40th is next year too but i'm hoping to get fit (and slim) before my holiday in September - too many years of sitting on the couch has done me no favours!

• also i have some headphones which clip over my ears rather than in them which seem to stay in better (apart from when my lovely daughter knicks them!!)

tesco.com/direct/groov-e-gv...

• I have that problem too, I can never find them !!

• have also see a head sweat band been pulled down over the ear buds which then keeps them in place and keeps your ears from being too cold....

• Cellotape!!!! Working for me until I buy a suitable pair for running.

You may also like...