Week 9 completed !

After a false start around Xmas, I've now completed Week 9 without any fails, and ready to graduate.

Really didn't think I could complete this course, having never really ran and definitely not for 30 minutes non-stop. I'd recommend this course to anyone - its definitely achievable :-)

Now to lose the rest of the weight that I need to lose, and definitely going to use running as the catalyst for doing this.

20 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Massive congratulations :)

• Well done....not far behind you and I can't wait!!! Happy running!!

• Good luck, you'll do it. I have run so far on a treadmill, need to get outdoors but when I tried it 6 weeks ago knees hurt !

Much fitter now though and the cold weather has just about gone.

My advice to complete this is to really relax before each run :-)

• Thank you I find it far too hard to run on the treadmill even the hills outside seem easier than that!! I have two runs left of week 9 one of which is tonight and the wet weather is back but I actually find it easier running in the snow, sleet, wind and rain than in the heat lol. Now I know I can run for the 30 minutes these last two runs don't seem to be so daunting but I do hope to finish 5k in that time too but if I don't then it's not the end of the world!!

• Congratulations and well done! Sooooo many people graduating at this time - amazingly excellent news :D

Hoping to join the grad parade tomorrow, and then I will continue to aim for the elusive 5k and hopefully some weight loss too. Cheers Linda x :)

• Good luck, just relax and youll be fine

• From my perspective, though it sounds silly now, weeks 1 to 4 were the hardest. Once you get past there, I think you realise that a lot of it is psychological, not physical.

• Congratulations :). You've done well!

• Look! You have your badge already! Woo hoo!! :)

Congratulations and very well done! Welcome to the Grad Club!!

Sue

• Thx :-)

• Well done. I can't wait to get my badge, I do my last run this weekend. :-)

• My tip is just to relax, oh and eat a banana an hour beforehand

• I've eaten a banana about 40 mins before I go jogging ever since I started this programme. It is banana power. :-D

• Cool, got my badge. Yippee :-)

• Congratulations... and just look at that badge! Well done. :D

• Congratulations on weeks of hard work! Enjoy the glow of your lovely badge. :)

Keep on running!

• Will definitely keep running, need to get faster and get outside !

• Well done! Feels great, doesn't it? :)

• It does, never thought I'd complete it, especially after restarting from week 5 a month ago. Next challenge to run faster and to run outside (all on a treadmill so far)

Regards

• Congratulations on your graduation - a fantastic achievement :)

You may also like...