Week 9 run 3 completed: Completed C25k Wk9 R... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
82,834 members114,324 posts

Week 9 run 3 completed

Completed C25k Wk9 R3 yesterday.

It was a lovely morning and although I wasn’t planning to run, I felt quite good after breakfast so off I went.

I am really chuffed to have completed the course and so glad I stuck with it after an injury prone start back in June.

Good luck to anyone just starting the course, just stick with it and believe you can do it and you will get there in the end.

25 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done!

1 like

Thankyou.

Congratulations TonyZ on completing C25K with week 9 run 3 and graduating 🎓 🏃 😊

To get your graduation badge and the word GRADUATE 🎓 next to your username leave a message on the April graduate post in the pinned posts on the right side of the healthunlocked C25K home page and tell the administrators that you have ran W9R3 of C25K and graduated 🎓 🏃 😊

1 like

Thanks AlMorr.

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thanks IannodaTruffe

Super! Well done. 👏🏻

1 like

Thank you.

Well done. I graduated last wk and it’s a great feeling knowing that uve done it.

1 like

Thank you, it certainly does. Congratulations to you too.

1 like

Brilliant! Well done. It's such a good programme.

1 like

Thanks, yes it is.

Well done!!

1 like

Thank you.

Well done, are you park running yet? I’ve found that a great way to keep running post C25k.

1 like

Thanks HuwC, no I haven’t done a park run yet but it is a goal.

Congratulations TonyZ. Hope you continue to enjoy your running.

1 like

Thank you.

Well done, it’s a good feeling, also completed yesterday, although it was freezing and a bit icy in rural Oxfordshire.

1 like

Thankyou FRM22, good luck on your final runs.

It was freezing yesterday, so extra well done for completing! I definitely recommend a parkrun, you're ready for it now 😊

1 like

Thankyou, yes it was a bit chilly here too. Yes, I aim to do a park run in the coming months.

1 like

Fab ! Well done you 🥇⭐️⭐️⭐️ ! Any plans for what to do next ? Keep us posted !

1 like

Thanks. I think I am going to move onto the Couch25k+ podcasts and try to speed up a bit, then definitely a parkrun in the near future.

1 like

Good for you ! Hope it all goes excellently x

1 like

You may also like...