Bridge to 10K
4,626 members4,989 posts

Weekly chat 19 -25 March

Hiya and welcome to a new week.

Sometimes we don't feel like putting a whole post up but just want to share something small, so this is a great place for doing that during the week.

If youre a lurker it is a great place to say a little hi without the pressure of a full post.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy week,

Juju, Realfoodieclub, Oldfloss, Millsie-J and Bluebirdrunner

XX

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Snowing again. Today was not a rest day so had to run. Well nobody put a gun to my head but you know what I mean. Thought I'd wrap up warm and go slow. In the bottom of my wardrobe found my Ron Hill Tracksters. Half way round my circuit of bungalow city I remembered that I bought them in 1984. Not bad going though to be fair they spent decades not being worn. Still I like to get value for money.

1 like

Well done SlowLoris...just heading out myself..I know I will warm up but it looks chilly out there😨xx

Enjoy!

1 like

That's me too! My favourite capri tights are 25+ years old and get worn all the time once winter is out of the way. It was a cold one today so full tights that are only 5 years old 😀

1 like

I've been looking considering buying some Ron Hill tracksters. You've done a great sales pitch there! It takes me ages to make my mind up about these things, but I think I'll probably get them. I tend to feel the cold more on my bottom half, while sweating buckets on my top half.

1 like

You may also like...