Bridge to 10K
7,431 members β€’ 8,955 posts

Mr Rfc is a cheeky one

We were sat having our morning coffee and I said to him, I would love to become a England Athletics Run leader sometime in the future, when I start running again. He burst out laughing and said you mean Run Follower don't you! Cheeky thing.

It is a good job we can both have a laugh about my speed or lack of it. Hehe, i just told him all the best leaders are at the back of the pack so they don't leave anyone behind. πŸ˜€.

11 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Haha! The tailrunner at Parkrun came in at about 53 mins this morning, but has a pb of 25.20!😊

1 like

I often think I would make a great tailrunner, maybe something to think about when I'm back running πŸ˜€.

1 like

That would be me.. except I would not be holding back!!

Mt Rfc is clearly feeling pretty chipper! And brave xxx :)

1 like

You know what, we are having such a laugh πŸ˜€we forgot how much fun we used to have together. It's good to feel less stressed again πŸ˜€.

4 likes

Glad to hear that things are on the up in the Rfc household. Good to laugh together.

1 like

Thank you πŸ˜€

That is lovely RFC - you both deserve it, it has been a tough time. Take care.πŸ™‚ x

Thank you πŸ˜€

1 like

The 'Six Watcher' was always the most highly respected member of an Armed Extraction Team - bet you would be a superb one, 'cos it is NOT about speed, it's about dedication and conscientiousness. :)

1 like

Awww that's so nice of you to say. πŸ˜€

1 like

Is the truth :)

1 like

You may also like...