Fristurated : So lately I’ve been feeling... - Anxiety Support

Anxiety Support

47,038 members47,101 posts

Fristurated

T123
T123

So lately I’ve been feeling like I can’t vreatbe but like I know I can cuz I can talk and sing obviously but i started feeling like this after I had an allergic reaction to red dye anyways I just felt sick. Now I feel like I constantly have a shortness of breathe but today I didn’t feel it because I we doing things and was distracted but I fell asleep at 11:45 wnd woke up at 2:45 am now it’s 4am and I can’t fall back asleep because I feel like I can’t breathe it’s so frustrating feeling like this and I don’t know what to do bc I haven’t slept in 3 days and in constanlty thinking about it

1 Reply
oldestnewest

T, getting enough sleep is important. If you have found that distractions help take your mind off breathing, that is good. A lot of people have found that soothing relaxing music around bedtime helps to lull them off. Things like raindrops, light thunderstorms, ocean waves. I can't stress enough how important it is have a regular sleep schedule. It helps your body to regulate itself, and then you will find yourself getting sleepy at about the same time.

You may also like...