Head and neck warm to the touch?

Lately I've been stressed and having mood swings. My left arm shoulder and neck along with shoulder have been tight for awhile and I work at a computer 8 hours a day and barely get up. I have some pressure on my head too. Can this be the muscles being overworked ? I'm prettified and freaking myself out and googling. My bp was up earlier but I know it's from my anxiety as I was at the dentist. I can't stop this fear of pure dread lately either, and my depersonalization is acting up . I stopped my Prozac but started it again this is insane . I have been having a cough and sinuses feel weird so I'm thinking maybe the warm mess can be from that like a sinus infection ? I don't know . I hate this.

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Check your temperature rule that out before saying its anxiety you have a sinus infection than everything is gonna be all sorts of messed up i hope you wear glasses or have your computer settigs adjusted so you dont strain your eyes the head pain could be strain in your eyes from working at a screen 8 hrs a day please ensure you take the appropriate amounts of breaks from the screen

• you gave us some good clues to try to help you find solid answers. IF you are open to getting a massage, that is the first place to go to get relief from muscle stiffness and sinus problems. Healing touch works well, ( if you are open to massage) as does a bath with a box of baking soda. When I get really freaked out like you say you were when you wrote this I do not contact Dr. Google. Compassionate care of yourself, like you would give a friend, or someone here, is where I would go first in my mind, going forward. The bigger my freak out, the littler ( is that a word) the problem usually is.

You may also like...