Anxiety Support
33,879 members38,097 posts

Gave myself a little scare :P

Alright, I was nervous earlier but calm myself down lol. Question for the ladies? After using feminine spray, do you hold your breath in to not inhale? I have and couldn't (lol I am not good at it) I think I have inhaled a bit of it and it made me sneeze. Good sign or bad? Can it affect you after breathing a bit in. It didn't get into my lungs or anything.

Btw, how is everyone? Enjoy your day? :)

22 Replies
oldestnewest

I love inhaling them lol but im a perfume/lotion freak 👃👃

1 like

They have a good scent, to be honest lol. But I have problems holding my breath when spraying like it gave up on me 😂

Lmao my nose can't close girl i love smelling them too much i can't help myself

1 like

Lol, oh wow. So it doesn't affect your breathing or anything?

I'm afraid to ask: what is feminine spray?

1 like

Lol, should I tell? But feminine spray is something like for ladies that need freshness in the v area. That's my own meaning. :P

1 like

That's what I thought. All good. 😊

1 like

Mhm. :)

1 like

😳didn't know they had such products on the market

1 like

Yeah, me neither. As a kid.. I never knew they sell something that you can spray your private area on lol..awkward.

1 like

Hopefully they have nicely scented ones like blueberry cheesecake 😁

1 like

Lol, that will be a good scent!

1 like

Oh yea big time

2 likes

Lol i don't know how i would feel about smelling like blueberry cheesecake

2 likes

Lol, that would be a good scent though but you are right.

It would smell amazing tho

Freshness when its burning hot outside lol

1 like

Lol, that's when it is most needed! 😂

Feminine sprays aren't good for the "female" area. Very bad for the delicate skin. Try to avoid if you can. Just a thing my 2 gynos told me..........

5 likes

It's not for evedyday use obviously and the product suppose to be all natural just like the ones they make for boobs, i don't have small boobs and when it gets really hot.... well u see where im going with this

1 like

Very true. They also can disrupt the natural ph balance in the female area. Honestly, practicing good hygiene goes a long way...

1 like

Got cha!

You may also like...