A solution

Hi all

I have read a lot of posts on here and the same symptoms are mentioned time after time. Agitated anxious scared cant think straight in flight mode for no reason

I too have experienced all these symptons

I don,t have them anymore

I have rid myself of them by diet and Tyrosine

Stop all allergy foods that can have a chemical reaction with your gut and brain

Sugar chocolate caffienne wheat and all stimulants

I have never felt better

Edgy

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have untreated ADHD so I need stimulants. Does that thing you mentioned help with concentration?

• all i know is stimulants mess with my brain

i am much better without them

try tyrosine for 2 weeks to see if it helps

you can get it at any health food store

• Ok thanks well I been told to cut down on coffee so I'll look into it.

• Edgy thought I would share with yu and others here that I use a product which contains Tyrosine, Glycine, Taurine and sublingual GABA, which works great against anxiety, and helps to overcome insomnia.

• Would you be kind enough to tell me which supplement you take? Sound just what I need! - thanks

• GABA Calm (sublingual)

• Thanks for reply - will investigate.

• Hi, does it help for the health anxiety too when im worried about heart attack ?

• One

• Do you have heart problems

Mal

• not really, my heart was checked and is ok.. but i suffer with health anxiety.. in daily fear about heart attack..

• You are living in fear for a reason Marci

The reason is biological

You are eating all the wrong food

You are strongly allergic to some foods

Find out what they are by elimination and reintroduction

• Glad you determined how your diet was affecting your life..so now, maybe you need to change your moniker? :)

• Can you explain more detailed What to eat precisely and What not to eat. ? Thank you.

• We all react differently to different foods

You have to eliminate all food then reintroduce different foods slowly to see which ones you react to

Rice is a neutral food

Eat rice and water for 5 days to clean out your system

Once you have done that bring different food back into your diet to see which one you react to

This worked for me

Chocolate caffienne and sugar are very bad for me

I get headspins as soon as i eat them

Edgy

• Rice is a neutral food but wheat is not? How did you come up with that?

How come you have sugar listed as a stimulant? 🤔 rice is broken down in your stomach and absorbed as sugar, just the same way refined sugar is. So why is sugar a stimulant but rice isn't?

You may also like...