Feeling nauseous non stop

Hey, so I don't really know what to do I am feeling sick every night making it hard for me to sleep so I haven't had a good nights sleep in weeks, leaving me shattered throughout the day. I feel sick almost 24/7 only going when I am fully distracted. However that is very rarely because my anxiety is always at the back of my mind. This past weekend I have been bed ridden, I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The exact same thing is happening to me and I have no idea what to do 😓

• It's sucks doesn't it! Have you been to the doctor? I'm worried it could be something more than anxiety

• I was exactly like you. For months I felt nauseous every day and it would get worse when I had to leave my house. I knew it was anxiety. I've dealt with it my whole life but had it under control for years! So I felt discouraged. I sought the help of a therapist who helped with ways of relaxation and is a good outlet for talking about things you might not want to talk about with other people. But eventually, I knew I needed more help. I saw a psychiatrist and got meds. Things got worse for a while after but anxiety is a process. Nothing changes overnight and you will probably deal with it forever. Not to be negative, but it is the truth. Everyone has anxiety over certain things. Some people just get a tummy ache, others feel like they're dying. I suggest seeking help. You're not alone. And I truly believe in once you better yourself, your mind will get better as well. Best wishes!

• I'm glad to hear you're doing better, and I've been in and out of therapy for years. I am hopefully starting CBT soon too which is good. I'm too scared to go down the mess route as I know many of the side effects is nausea, which has always been my main concern with anxiety. My anxiety definitely resonates in my stomach, I get stomach migraines ibs and obviously feeling sick. It's at it's worst right now, and feels like it will never leave!

You may also like...