Going on week two with migraine 💔

The pain is so unbearable and the side effects are just as bad . I get dizzy , blurry vision , nausea, eye floaters , sensitive to light , and excuse my language but I've been such a bitch lately to my boyfriend because I'm so irritable. I'm concerned and scared of this . My anxiety is bad enough without the migraine , can God please spare me and take this pain away 😔💔

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger helps you manage your condition?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • My friend, with tinnitus and migraines you seriously need to invest a small amount of money in some Magnesium glycinate

healthline.com/health/magne...

• I will be purchasing soon. Thank you

• Have you seen your doc and got some meds?

• I have an appointment Tuesday

• Oh I sympathise.. Migraines are the worst and if they persist they really heighten anxiety... I'm on day 3 of an on , off migraine, dizzy and pain one side ear and eye ache. I'm sure what you're going through is normal for s migraine suffer ,but please get it checked if it persists! Take care.

• Hope you get well soon

• You too.. Bit better today thanks , how are you ?

• That's good . Today I woke up earlier than usual and it's because of a migraine . I decided to take off and clean up and organize a bit . So I can just rest later on .

• Are you taking anything? I heard amitriptyline works wonders for migraines. I take it but for anxiety

• I'm on no medication not even for my anxiety . I'm traumatized with exorcices I've had . But I'll ask my dr to see if that's a possibility

• surely you've taken some pain killers. Ibuprofen, paracetamol?

• I have , I forgot the name but it made me hyperventilate .

• No pain killers have hyperventilation as a side effect. More likely this is all due to anxiety

You may also like...