Crappy feeling today

Yesterday I was extremely dizzy especially when I lied down, went to the doc and he said since I've got a cold that it's normal to feel dizzy while sick cause of ear crystals and bla bla bla it was weird but they said it's normal. So then today i feel like Im extremely anxious because of the dizziness yesterday I was experiencing. I feel awful cause my sister is in town from Out of state and I'm at home lying down when I shoul be visiting her. But I'm extra figity today 😥😥 maybe I just needed to vent a little. It's just so unfair that all this happens to us. Ugh.

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like a virus and should settle in a few days. You'l make it all worse if you get angry about it though

• I try to stay positive. Just hard sometimes ya know

• If its hard to stay positive when you get a cold. I don't know how you'll cope with more major issues.

• Nooooo i meant I'm having anxiety cause I'm scared I'll get the dizziness again and Ive never felt that was so I'm freaking out cause I'm scared it'll happen again.

• count yourself lucky if you've not had dizziness before. At worst it may last up to 2 weeks, but more likely it willsettle in a afew days

• Sorry you're having a hard time. I'm praying for u to feel better.

You may also like...