Anxiety Support
33,808 members38,063 posts

Young,and with Anxiety

Hi to anyone that is looking at this is need some help, you see lately I felt so lonely and scared that I don't know what to do anymore I feel like im not in my body and I feel empty and dead and then there's random times where I began to have really short breathe and i begin to panic and convice my self that i have like a heart problem or like a tumor or any of that amd idk what to I'm scared PLZ help

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there. Have you seen a dr? I'm seeing a therapist she told me that our thoughts are not facts. That for me made me feel a little less scared of it. It's a hideous feeling I understand your pain.

1 like

No i am not seeing a therapist in weeks :/ but im so scared of the feeling i feel like i want to die and end this suffering but i dont want to do that

No darling you don't want to die. That's a permanent fix to a temporary problem. Practice breathing. If you are in Australia you can see a therapist for free if you get a referral from your dr. Just breathe that's what I'm trying to do and it does help. Stay strong you are precious and needed and loved.

1 like

You may also like...