Having anxiety again I hope

So tonight about 7ish I start feeling very tired and extremely weak. Then around 8:30 I start feeling like nothing is real. About the same time I start getting nauseous and worried that I'm going to die. My usual anxiety is like a constant thing, this has been off and on for 4 almost 5 hours. I try to fall asleep then BAM I feel nauseous followed by a slight hot flash. All the while I'm praying I don't die because I need and want to be there for my 2year old daughter. Please help me. What could this be?

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • this is anxiety trying to beat you!! i dont know why we go threw this im scared to open up thinking its goin jinx or back fire, i cant even watch a movie with out thoughts, fears or anxious

• Same here. Certain smells even trigger mine. I've had panic disorder since I got pregnant with my daughter and that's when the anxiety went full blown. I haven't had anxiety this bad in quite a while though.

• okay im goi g through the same thung but idk if what im feeling is caused by anxiety cuz im kinda just giving up on life but i havent felt real anxious ab it yt.

• Dont give up! This disorder is awful but we can get over this.

You may also like...