Anxiety Support
33,869 members38,093 posts

Oh happy dayyy ☺️☺️🙌🏻

I feel so renewed after my counselor appointment tonight!! We did a couple test. He said I did not have bipolar of any type.. I do not have depression.. I'm not manic etc

He said I have anxiety with some panic

We found out I'm having a lot of anxiety from having to take benzodiazepines. (Klonopin) which is soooo true!! It freaks me out being on that type of medication. So he said that I could just stop it.. considering I haven't been taking it that long and I don't take that much.

Hallelujah!

So instead of the klonopin in starting .25 hydroxyzine. Which is non habit forming etc

I'm so happy for this you guys. I feel like it's an new beginning 🙂🙂🙂

11 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Sunshine, So nice to hear good news. It is so true that fearing taking a med could feed into your anxiety and make you feel worse. Good Luck on your new beginning. x

Thanks so much. I feel better already lol

1 like

That is absolutely awesome Sunshine! That has to be a great feeling to get answers. Let us know how the new meds work for you. I may talk to my doctor about switching!

Thank you nene! ☺️

Happy for you!

1 like

Thank you!!

Im so glad you had an amazing day!!! Best wishes to you and your family keep it up honey ☺️

Thank you chache! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day 🙂

I'm very happy for you.

So pleased for you that's really great news A new beginning for you and well on the road to recovery Wishing you all the very very best x

Thank you everyone. Hope you guys have a blessed day

You may also like...