Just venting

I was on anxiety meds for years , finally got myself off. Yesterday I had the work attack ever driving in the car. Felt like everything was going back and like I was going to pass out and die. I spend most of the night anxious and afraid. Woke up this morning still feeling anxious , the pressure in the head , nervous stomach , even my ears hurt. Am i alone or has anyone else felt like this. I have things to do today and am so afraid I'll have an attack with my family around

Skip

Featured Content

Anxiety affects us all

Come and join our community. Get advice and support on thousands of topics around anxiety.

Take a look!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How long have you been off the medication? I only ask as I have heard around the 3-4 month mark of being off you can have return symptoms but shouldnt last long. They say it takes that long for your body to completely heal. I know it sounds weird but I have been reading a lot on this topic as I myself am weening off of Lexapro. just a thought. Stay strong!

• Its been about month now I have been off my meds. I was only taking Clonazapam .5 once a day to sleep. I am on day 3 now with my anxiety, the heaviness in the back of the head. light headed even slight hallucinations..

You may also like...