Anxiety

So for this month I've had the worst anxiety I've had touble breathing I just kept hyperventilating all day seen a doctor oxygen was fine.........and tonight I just feel weird like I feel like I'm going to do something or I'm just stop breathing idk it's just so weird I have to riensure that I'm doing stuff right idk I feel like ima forget how to function my body and it sucks

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi yes anxiety really comes back to stamp all over you again doesnt it,just when you think you are making some headway with it,but i think thats what anxiety is,its always there,sometimes lurking in the background and other days its jumping all over us,every minute of the day,i have days,most days really where i am waiting like you say of the next symptom,waiting of something horrible to happen,but thats just it we are always waiting,giving our every attention to anxiety,so its bound to put on a show as we make it so important,i ask myself is my heart working right today,does my brain feel normal,am i breathing ok,yet we know our bodies will function automatically,i get the breathing thing as the more i focus on it the more i try to control it and the worse i feel,i will just keep on trying to find the best way through it and i wish you well and hope you find your right way too

• Thank you

You are absolutely right

• Hi

I am the same as you - I've had anxiety for 18months and started of as fast breathing but has got worse and I am Hyperventilating 24/7. Deep breathing doesn't help much or using a paper bag. I used to take Diazepam but stopped working unless I took much higher dose. Now taking Xanax very low dose which can help but not all the time. I am scared really because it is so very addictive. What are you taking for it ?

I know what you are going through so don't think you are alone. To be honest the doctors don't know what to do with me anymore.

Budsey

• Yea yesterday was bad to really bad my thoughts didn't make sense I felt so awkward like I just had a mental break down like i thought I was forgetting how to use my body......and i take larazapam (Ativan) 3 times a day just when needed.... I also don't take allot like maybe one every other day because they can be addicting but yea I feel like there is no where to run to

• Thanks

You may also like...