Scared of being electrocuted

I was feeling dazed and out of it before I even plugged this water heater into extended outlet but when I plugged it i felt something hit my face so I gess I kinda jolted my head back a little I feel dazed still tho idk if I did get electrocuted or this is just my mind wondering off because I was feeling like this before I even plugged it in. Ive had gotten shock before and I know how it feels on my fingers but I didn't feel it on my fingers at all.was this something else Because im scared😂asf right now

1 Reply

  • Get away from the electricity and dry your hands, Colby . Get yourself checked out at A&E - electrocution is a strange thing and there may be damage that is not visible. Read up about safety in the home! Best wishes, Wendy x

You may also like...