DIZZINESS,TINNITUS AND LIGHTHEAD AFTER BURNOUT

Hello all,

I am 38 years old and I experience since one year a severe burnout with tinnitus, dizziness, lighthead and loss memory.

Burnout started in june 2015 with severes tinnituss and insomnia during 3 months, and step by step I recover.

One year after, now in august 2016, I can't work at job because I have severe dizziness, very unconfortable sensations of lighthead, very hard to be concentrate about something....psychologist said me that burnout has changed into a TAG General Anxiety Trouble.

Tinnitus becomes less and less severe, now I sleep my 7 hours a night and I have citalopram 10mg to recapture my serotonine.

Is somebody can give me advices to be less dizziness? I walk each day 1 hours and I take care about food and my life in general.

Thank you very much for your support!

Michel.

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There is a medication Called stematil (I think). It's for dizziness and vertigo ask your doctor about it. Hope you get some relief

• Thank you very much, unfortunately we dont habe this drug in france....and i would prefer natural stuff to avois secondary effects dus to chemicals.Thanks a lot.Best Regards.

You may also like...