First Ever Post..Feeling Faint and Dizzy...Help!

Hey this is the first time I have used this site.

I have been feeling very lightheaded and dizzy for months now, it has gotten worse recently to the point that I cannot drive or go into work. I have no energy and would happily lie down all day. I was referred to a private hospital (cardiology department) who told me they couldn't find out what was wrong.

I am starting to get really worried as it is effecting my work and effecting me doing normal things like going shopping as I keep needing to sit down or go home and go to sleep.

does anyone have the same problem or any advice? Any help would be appreciated..

Thanks, Claire x

Skip

Featured Content

Join our community

The community helps everyone affected by anxiety by providing support, information and guidance.

Follow

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello & Welcome :-)

Anxiety can really make you feel this way and if you are suffering with anxiety I wonder if looking at some therapy may help :-)

Also have you had your bloods done for iron and vitamin D

I am going through a spell at the moment where the saying goes I do not feel like I have the energy I was born with ! dreadfully tired and do keep going dizzy but I think my iron is low so waiting to find out at the moment if it is

I hope you will find talking to others on here will go some way in helping and you are not alone :-)

Take Care x

• R u dizzy all the time? I am x

• Update on the dizziness please

• Are you eating enough? We get dizzing etc if are blood sugar is low, some of us more that others. And low blood sugar can cause anxiety too.

You may also like...